Our client based in Marden has asked us to recruit a Production Operative to commence work with them on a temporary to permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity to join an established company with a good reputation within the industry.
The work will consist of:
· Sheet metal preparation and finishing work, including some welding
· Quality control of products during preparation, manufacture and dispatch
· Lifting and moving of sheet metal as well as forklift driving work.
· Completion of production and dispatch paperwork in line with company procedure and policy
Applicants will ideally have:
· Manufacturing and/or production experience
· Some knowledge of quality control procedures
· Forklift driving experience (re-test can be arranged for expired licences)
· Ideally some welding experience, but not essential
The hours of work will be 8am to 5pm (with an hour for lunch) Monday to Friday.
The hourly pay rate for the Production Operative role will be £12.00 with a permanent salary of circa £24,960 plus overtime.
We are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role.
Reference ID: PO/HR/MAR
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary, Permanent
Salary: £12.00 per hour